New Pile o` Skulls Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pile o` Skulls Warrior

Just taken delivery of this beauty in our shop. It`s so nice, I`m going to have to buy it for myself!!!!! My snakeskin Warrior feels all lonely on it`s own!! Just got to convince the missus. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    http://steve-wright.fotopic.net/photo.php?id=2016288

Re: New Pile o` Skulls Warrior

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Awesome!!!

And I love the headstock-shaped price-tags in your store. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Every guitar store should have those!

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] !!! That would look soooooooooo killer sitting next to mine [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!

Comment

Very cool, but WHAT is the box looking thingy under the cloud near the moon? I don't remember seeing that on other pile graphics. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think it's a reflection of a couple of boxes or something.If you hit next below the pic it's not on the other pics of the guitar.

Comment

HAHAHA, my bad. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But, tell me it doesn't look like part of the graphic in the first picture. Never mind me....I'll shut up now.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I thought that at first also [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . It almost looks like a prison type thing in the background. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Guys, It`s my bad positioning whilst taking the photo. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] All it is, is the reflection from the windows which are a bit of a pain. It would however, look pretty cool with an eeirie looking Prison in the mist.

Comment

I feel a new graphic coming on: Pile O Skulls/Prison! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thats looks slick.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

"Ibanez RG550 $1549" [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Jeez, talk about bending someone over [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, that RG1550 is 549 English Pounds. I don`t know what that is in Dollars at the moment but certainly not $1549!!!!!!

Comment

$971

ouch

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X